The packaging sector is the newest pillar of our traditional paper mill!
We offer high-quality special papers and boards for packaging in the food sector – greaseproof papers and boards, as well as creative packaging solutions of the highest quality. LipoPack® is 100% wood-free – only high-quality pulp without lignin content is processed in our packaging paper. This makes the paper non-yellowing and prevents colour changes of the product when exposed to light.
Volume: 1.4 to 1.5
Basis weights: from 80 to 250 g/m² (or up to 500g/m² in laminated quality, laminated by processing partners).
Approved for direct food contact, 100% recyclable & compostable.
- LipoPack® is a single-layer, greaseproof packaging board made of 100 % virgin fibre
- no MOSH/MOAH residues, which can be found in e.g. recycled cardboard and are of concern for foodstuffs legislation
- versatile processing (e.g. for corrugated board production)
- mono-material – no compound (i.e. without plastic)
- individually adapted grease barrier, depending on customer requirements (KIT 0-12) & reliable grease resistance (especially at perforations, folded edges, cut edges)
- ideal for direct food contact (DIN 10955)
- pleasant haptics – soft touch
- LipoPack® can be used in the oven as well as in the microwave (BfR 36/2 approval)