4 apprenticeships – 4 opportunities to contribute to the big picture. Because we like to question things & are curious – we expect the same from our apprentices.
There are currently five apprentices at work in the SALZERGRUPPE in four different apprenticeships – and we are on the lookout for new faces and talents every year.
The SALZERGRUPPE is a long-term thinking, stable family business that offers secure jobs. Good professional training is the foundation for the success of our companies. We train young talent for our future.
In addition to our Benefits, which are offered to all our employees, our apprentices can take advantage of even more benefits:
- excellent pay
- boarding school costs during the vocational school period are covered
- free group health insurance
- regular apprentice feedback meetings
- first aid training (can also be used for the driver’s license)
- bonus upon completion of apprenticeship with excellent results
You have found the right apprenticeship from our selection of open apprenticeship positions:
- Send your application with a letter of motivation and CV (preferably with photo) including your most recent school leaving certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our HR team will check your application, match it with our requirements and contact you.
- Your profile matches our requirements. Congratulations! We would like to invite you to an interview with a tour of the plant and a written apprentice test.
- You have mastered the first test incl. interview well and would like to get an even better insight into the profession. Great! You are welcome to spend one or more trial days with us.
- We as a company and you as an apprentice candidate are sure that you will fit in with us. Let’s go!
- Final selection: The apprenticeship always starts in September. This means you can still enjoy the summer!
- Signing of the contract and start as an apprentice in the SALZERGRUPPE.
Detailed information on our apprenticeships (content, duration, vocational school, apprentice income…) can be found in the respective apprenticeship profiles (in german):